Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's 2012!!!

I cannot believe it is already 2012!!! 2011 went by so fast!!! I am very excited to start out a new year though!! I'm hoping some of the things I've really been wanting to do (actually do a video once every 2 weeks, do more photo shoots, actually eat healthy and exercise, keep up with housework on a more regular basis) actually get accomplished this year!! Fingers crossed! :D

I was also doing so well on blog updates and then all of a sudden the holidays hit and I got cast in a play and my social life got sucked away haha! As much as I love the holidays and love spending time with friends and family, I am glad that they are over for another year...Sad to say maybe, but true. They came, they were awesome, they are done, they will be back before we know it! :)
So aside from that, rehearsals have been keeping me a busy, busy gal!! This is my first play with Dakota Stage so it is interesting to learn a new style of directing. And so far, I love it! Not that I didn't like how previous directors handle their shows because they did just as good of a job! But it's nice to get a different experience. The show so far is moving along really fast and very smoothly! The entire cast is amazing, great to work with and so helpful and nice! That always makes a show just so much easier and smoother! I'm so excited to be performing again!

I have been working on getting another high heel shoot done, but with no current indoor location and  the weather being a bit chillier than can be handled in shorts or a skirt for the models, I've been extremely limited...I really want to try yet to find a library that will allow me to do some photos, but also have not had the time to call around and see if they would let me. Hopefully that can happen soon! That is one of the only places I can think of right now to do an indoor heel shoot. The other place I would like to try that will be a bit more plausible is the theater in which we are doing the play. I'm thinking I could get some fun stuff in there and I'm hoping I can get a couple gals to just come to Dakota Stage with me before rehearsal some night to catch a few shots. Also I would like to get some in the Belle Mehus theater, but that one maybe be a bit more tricky to do considering I have no idea when they would be open or anything, but I do plan to call sometime and see if they would let me!! Here's to hoping!!!

I have also been planning my birthday extravaganza!!! I am very, very sad that I will not be able to go to Las Vegas like I originally wanted too, but have instead decided on a trip to the cities (Minneapolis) will suffice and probably be about half the cost! Can't compete with that!! Also I'm hoping it will be a little bit more attainable for other people so more people can join me if they want! More to come on that later!!

One final thing...I went on a random mini shopping trip yesterday and wound up in Victoria's Secret while they have their Semi-Annual Sale in progress and got some of the cutest things!!! One of them was a really fantastic bra, but I didn't think it would be fully kosher to post a picture of my new bra on here...so I'll just leave it to the imagination, haha! ;) But the other things I did find...



First is this adorable eyeshadow palette! I could not resist when I saw the case it came in! The black portion is 3-D and the colors are fantastic!!! I absolutely love it already! After the discount I got this for $13!! The shadows are really great and really pigmented and the amount you get (as far as I can tell before I've hit the pan) is very sufficient for the price I paid!!!


Second is this cute little highlighter blush (so it is called). It's almost like a highlight and a blush in one, however I did find that it is much more of a highlight, but it is gorgeous!! Again very pigmented and after the discount I only paid $8 for this! And again this seems like it will last me quite a long time and I love the packaging!!

And last was this little perfume. I was hoping to find a bigger bottle of perfume that I really liked since they were 50%-75% off, but all I found was this little one. It smells amazing though! It's like a berry type of perfume. Not too overpowering, not like a grandma perfume, but not too sweet either! I love it! I believe this one was $7.50 after the discount.

I just had to share! The Semi-Annual Sale is still going on and they had quite a large stock of things when I was there!!!! They have of course all lot more lingerie on sale a TONS of perfumes and makeup!!! Personally, it's work a look!!!

I hope everyone's holidays and New Years went as well as mine did!!!! Here's to 2012 and hoping it's everything we are all hoping for and much much more!!!!!
Much love everyone!!!
XOXO
Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment