Thursday, January 12, 2012

Crafting ideas and Pinterest

Hello all the beautiful people of the world!! It is official! I have sunken into the dark world of Pinterest and am forever caught in it's stealthy grasp! Hahah!! I finally went to check out what all the hype was about with this Pinterest thing....and oh my goodness!!!! So many ideas and so many things I want to try!! Some are easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy, but some are much bigger projects.

The major ones I really want to do:
A DIY poem scarf
Paint/design my shoe racks and area
Revamp my laundry "area" by adding a shelf and some decor
DIY mason jar candles/decor
Some DIY canvas wall decor
DIY chalkboards and chalkboard decor
DIY homeopathic hot pack


The list goes on and on!!!! I have a huge itch to go thrifting to see if I can find any fun pieces to use as decor since I am FINALLY getting my decor up and running! I'm also excited for summer season...a.k.a. garbage sale season!!! I had some pretty good luck last summer, especially with old picture frames for cheap, so I'm hoping next year will be the same if not better! And until then, to the thrift stores I go!
I also started a "movie corner" where I put my new DVD shelves so I'm going to try to find some fun vintage-y things to go in the corner, but am also going to go to Hobby Lobby to see if I can find anything fun for it as well :)
I have found some of the cutest ideas to try for some DIY furniture revamps as well so I'm hoping I will get to try a couple of those! :D

And as soon as the weather gets nice again, I have so many different photo shoots I want to try!!! There are a couple indoor ones I know I want to try (and I know I've been saying this over and over again, but a girl gets dang busy!) so I'm hoping to try those while I'm waiting for the warmer season to grace us again!

Any DIY projects and the like I try will for sure be going up on here! And possibly a video of some of them, depending....

Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful 2012 so far!!
Much love!
XOXO
Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment