Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Crazy Week Ahead!!

This weekend will be the performances of the Nutcracker, which I am in. We are doing a Friday evening performance, a Saturday matinee and evening performance, and then a Sunday matinee. As much as I have so far enjoyed doing the Nutcracker again and I enjoy the adults and children I am working with, I will be glad when it is done. I am SO incredibly far behind on everything else right now and have no time to accomplish anything because of rehearsal every night for the Nutcracker, but it is definitely proving to be one of the absolute best performances of the Nutcracker I have yet to see!

Aside from that, the Office Manager at the office of my full time job (Yes...that would be my mom ;) ) is leaving tomorrow to go to Denver to see her brother and nephews for the weekend so things at work are going to be crazy busy as well since she won't be in again until Tuesday afternoon. Ahh!! Crazy week!!!
As always, I'm taking things one step at a time and just working through everything day by day, hour by hour. So far, I haven't lost it, haha!!!

Friday I will know about the auditions for "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". I am most definitely not expecting a part because of all the other absolutely amazing actresses that auditioned, and I'm ok with that. If I do not get a part then I'm simply going to move on to the next one! I would really love to audition for the next show so it's not like if I don't get a part in this one I can't go for the next show! :)

Aside from that, I've gotten some positive feedback from the first poem I put up so I'll probably try to put up a couple more sometime soon and see how those go as well :)

I am going to be doing some more pictures this weekend hopefully for a friend so I'm looking forward to that and I am also looking forward to a DIY gift idea I found from another blogger/YouTuber and I CAN'T WAIT to try it and give it to some of my friends as small Xmas gifts!!! :D

Thank you to everyone so far who has supported me in my poetry and such! I appreciate every bit!!

Hope all is well with everyone!!!

XOXO
Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment