Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Easy Project

So this was a fun easy project that I found on Pinterest.com but altered a bit and made my own.

I had this wine rack that I bought at a garage sale I believe quite a while ago.

So I went a-hunting for some washcloths to put on it and use as decor. After a random trip to Big Lots I found these...
It came with two gray, two purple, and three teal. Teal and gray are the main colors in my bathroom and these all came in a pack for $6.
This is what I did with them.

I'm thinking either hand towels would have worked better, or I may go get another pack of the washcloths to double roll them (i.e. a teal in a grey, then a grey in a teal) so they fill up the space a bit more but don't over fill it. Either way it is a cute and fun idea and am pretty happy with the general turnout. :) Now I'm on the hunt for a small shelf to set in my bathroom to put this on top of, haha!!

Wishing everyone well!!
XOXO
Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment