Sunday, December 4, 2011

Auditions Night

So...I traveled through the freshly snowed streets this evening to Dakota Stage to audition for "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". I think I did alright. There were a few that I definitely thought were way better than me and I don't really think I have a whole lot of chance for the part I want (Nurse Ratched) but I think my audition was good and I at least maybe sort of have a fighting chance for it. :P Either way, I would even take one of the smaller parts just to get back into theater again! I miss it a lot! And if I don't get a part in this play (especially considering there are only 4 female parts and 7 girls auditioned already tonight let alone however many show up tomorrow night) then I will definitely be auditioning for the next show they do!
I guess we will see!!
This week is going to be crazy busy!!! I have Nutcracker rehearsals all week since we perform this weekend so I'm going to be up to my ears in ballet and silent acting, haha! I'm glad they called and asked me to do it, but I will definitely be glad when it is done. I do get to dress up in a big dress with a crazy hoop skirt, so its definitely fun! :)
After the Nutcracker is over, if I don't get a part in the play, I will be focusing on videos and scrapbooking I think. Nothing too crazy, but I did start to try to film a few videos so hopefully this week if nothing else I can take my laptop with me and edit them while I'm waiting at rehearsals and then I can get one or maybe two videos up this week! They were nothing special and I do want to film a new, different hairstyle to post, so I'm going to try to get that filmed this week sometime as well. And one video I really want to do is me getting ready for the Nutcracker, hair and makeup and at least a couple pictures if not a short video in my dress! Just for fun! :)
I'm also probably going to post my first poem tomorrow, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed to get some good feedback and to know what people honestly think of it. Either way I'm excited to see what the reaction is and such! :)
Well, I hope everyone's day/week/month/year is going fantastically!
Much love to everyone!
XOXO
Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment