Friday, December 2, 2011

Computer in the house!!!

FINALLY I have my personal laptop back at home!!! A big shout out to my friend Ben for fixing it for me!!!! I am so glad I have such amazing friends!!! It took forever because my hard drive is what got affected so he had to let it run for pretty much a month straight at least to try to recover some of my pictures. I got lucky enough that I had already saved most of them to an external hard drive so I didn't really lose much, but listen to me, everyone, when I say: Back up your info!!!! I would have been devastated if I had lost all my pictures!!! From now on, all my pictures not only go onto my computer, but onto my external hard drive as well right away!

So, now that I have my personal computer back, I REALLY want to do like 10 videos right away! I enjoyed doing them and miss it and hope to get caught up! Also, even though winter has officially hit us here in good ol' ND, I really want to do another heel shoot soon. I'm hoping to figure out a place inside to do another shoot. I would love to do one outside in the snow, but I want it to be a really good snow fall before I do it. We will see if that even really happens or not, but for now if anyone has any fun ideas for a heel shoot at an indoor location in which I would be allowed to do some photos please let me know!! I still would love to find a library that would allow me to do a photo shoot in it, but we will see if I can find one that will.
There is a building in Mandan that used to be the library that has a spiral staircase in it that I would LOVE to use to do some pictures on, heel and model, but I have no clue what the building is now and if the staircase is even still in it or not. I'm hoping to find out soon!!!

Also, I did find that a few people seemed interested in giving me some feedback on my poetry so in the next day or so I'm going to pick out on of my poems and post it for feedback and such. Fingers crossed! :D If it goes well I will continue posting poems, if not, oh well. We will see! :)

I hope everyone's holiday season is going well so far!! Drew and I have our Christmas tree and a few other decorations up and I already have almost all of my Christmas shopping done!!! Just a few more odds and ends to finish up and I will be good to go!! I'm so excited for Christmas this year! It is the first year that Drew and I are having a real Christmas together in which he is here instead of working out in the oil fields and we will get to do all the family stuff together and such, so I'm excited for that! And I'm actually ok with the snow for right now. Personally, Christmas just wouldn't be the same without snow :) And it's winter in ND....if we didn't at least like the snow a little bit, then we shouldn't live here!!!

So good luck to everyone with getting their Christmas shopping done early and without too much of a hassle!!

Much love to everyone!!
XOXO
Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment