Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekend Frivolities

So this weekend is going to be a busy but fun weekend starting right when the clock hits 1!! Ferlice and I are going to head to the humane society to walk a couple puppies (yes I call all dogs puppies no matter how old or big) and play with the kitties (same goes for cats :P)!! I'm so excited! I've wanted to get my butt out there and volunteer for the longest time and just haven't gotten around to doing it. After this it will be time to shower up and head on out in search of a new pair of glasses. The pair I have are great, I just want a new pair and since my insurance will cover a good chunk for a pair of glasses I figured its time for some fun new glasses! Picture to come once I pick them out! :D
After glasses picking it will be time for the races!!! My mom traveled to Fargo to pick up my two nephews and bring them here for the weekend! So tonight it's the races! Then tomorrow we are doing some school shopping and lunch, after which it will be "getting cute" time to head out on the town to celebrate Laura's bday, then head to the OK Corral (yup, you read correctly) to listen to a band that's playing there.
Sunday I will be finishing up some family photos and then heading to Sertoma park with my mom and the boys for mini golf and rides!

Phew, hopefully I make it through it all! Haha!!! I'm excited though! It will be a fun filled weekend for sure!!!

My computer is once again down so I am still working solely from my work computer whenever I have a chance so videos and photo editing has come to a slow crawl since I rarely get the chance to work on them, but hopefully my computer will be up and working again very soon!!!

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!!

Exes and Ohs to everyone! :P
The Ferninator

No comments:

Post a Comment