Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DIY decor!!!

Last night my friend, Kathie, and I trucked on over to good ol' Hobby Lobby. I have been wanting to do a DIY decor video for a long time since I found what I wanted to do, and I FINALLY got the supplies for it!!! I'm so happy with the material I found and decided to use! It's such an exciting project, I can't wait to do it!!! I'm hoping this Saturday or possibly Sunday will give me time to do the project and get it all filmed and such.

I've been way to busy to really do any more hair tutorials at the moment and I do have one makeup tutorial I want to try. I'm not really that good at makeup, but this is a take on one of the makeup tutorials that has been going around YouTube lately. It's really fun and pretty! :D

The rest of this week is going to consist of:
Wednesday (tonight): Gym, then gals night with Kathie and Adrienne
Thursday: Gym, then heading out to Bucks for the Break Bucks Bank night and/or heading to the Dove to listen to my parent's band play. (Yes, my parents are rockstars ;D) Then packing an overnight bag for Friday
Friday: Working til noon, then heading for Minot for a wedding, attending the wedding and dancing the night away
Saturday: Return from Minot and watch Drew play softball (if I get back in time) and hopefully doing my DIY project!!
Sunday: Taking pictures of a gal friend in her wedding dress since her wedding will be down in Vegas!!

It's going to be a busy but fun and exciting rest of the week!!
Hope everyone's week is going well so far!!
Much love,
Fair <3

No comments:

Post a Comment