Friday, August 5, 2011

Being absent

Well...after being all sorts of MIA with my blog and YouTube for a while, I'm back!! I got a new background and a couple new videos in mind so hopefully I'll be able to get my home computer fixed fast so I can get to editing some videos and posting them!!

Summer has been so incredibly crazy busy for me I just haven't had time to do everything I've wanted to do, so I'm hoping that once winter rolls around again (I can wait though!! :P) I will have much more time to be at home and doing videos and more fun DIY crafts and such!!

I know I don't have many followers or readers on my blog (yet!), but if anyone that reads this has any ideas for videos or anything you would like me to do a video on specifically just let me know!!! The things I think I would be ok at are hair tutorials, maybe some makeup tutorials, DIY crafts and I'm hoping to do some healthy food videos!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day and here's to hoping I get time to get geared up on my videos again!!

Much love,
Fair <3

No comments:

Post a Comment