Sunday, January 16, 2011

Second Haul video

New video :) Just a random haul because it was quick and easy. I'm working on my heel collection video so that should be the next one I put up and then if I can find my sewing kit I'm going to do a DIY hair clip video. I have misplaced my sewing kit and can't find it anywhere so as soon as I remember what the heck I did with it, I will get that video going! :P I'm also going to try a shot at doing a makeup tutorial. My only problem is a place to film it. The lighting in my bathroom isn't really good and I don't have a place to set my camera to actually do film me doing the makeup...so as soon as I get that worked out I will be attempting a makeup tutorial :P

Hope everyone is doing well!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYjXlB5rTrE

No comments:

Post a Comment