Thursday, January 6, 2011

Moving Right Along

Here is video #3!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6an5EL-ucRs

Nothing too special...just the "What's in my purse" tag video. I'm really really hoping to do a tutorial for my next video! Hopefully my first knitting tutorial or a hair tutorial. Things have been extremely crazy lately so I haven't really had time for any in depth videos, hence the "fluff" videos. And my organizational video is coming along, I'm just still waiting for one last piece of organizational material to come in the mail for it to be complete :) I'm hoping this video will be really helpful to anyone that has a disorganized makeup collection or jewelry or anything like that. I know I had a problem with it and even having my makeup organized has made getting ready way easier!!

Life has just been a crazy roller coaster this last week. (I mean, when is life not a crazy roller coaster, but this week has been even more so...) Work has been really hectic, getting really sick Sunday night and having it continue for the next couple nights did not help! I got absolutely nothing done because I was basically just going to work and then sleeping...Now yesterday I worked from 8 A.M. to about 11:30 P.M. and my legs and back are just killing today! Ugh!! Ah well, the show must go on! :P

I hope everyone's year is starting off right! And if it's not starting off as you expected, then I hope it's starting off with a fresh new beginning! My year may not have started off as I planned or expected, but I can already tell it's going to be a great year! I have so many exciting things planned already for this year!

Here's to letting go of the past and letting the future hold everything we desire!

Happy 2011!!!

(Only 36 days until Jamaica!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment