Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Organization

When I come upon something new that I really like, I tend to become slightly obsessed with it...as of right now, that thing is makeup and organization. I recently made 3 different purchases from e.l.f. I got the first one in the mail but am still waiting on the other two. Because of my new found "love" for makeup, it does not all fit in the one container I had for it. So last night I made my way to Wal-Mart with one of my gal friends and purchased some organizing tools. I plan on doing a before and after video on how I'm going to organize everything. Not sure when this will be able to take place of course because I'm still waiting for some of the makeup and I still need to go purchase a couple other organization things before I can begin everything. But I'm really excited to do it! I've been watching videos of how other girls organize their things and looking for different ideas...the only problem with my situation, I have a very small amount of space to work with. I think my boyfriend might get just a little mad if I take up both bathrooms and closets with all of my things, haha! So I have been all sorts of overly excited to get organized and such! Hopefully it all goes over well! :D

Tonight I'm hoping to put up the quick video I did on that mini haul. As I said before, we'll see how it goes!! I have quite a few ideas of other videos I want to do so I'm hoping to have the time to do them soon!! Such as:

Xmas Sumo Ball video
High Heel collection video
Tips for at home fashion/beauty fixes video
"Well sure, don't ya know" video
E.L.F. haul/review video
Hair braiding up-do tutorial video
Knitting video (one for casting on, one for knit stitch, one for purl stitch just for starters)

Not sure which video I'll do when or what not, but I'm really excited to do these! Not even sure if I'll do them all or what either, but most of them I will hopefully get to!! Saturday is my next day with absolutely no plans so hopefully then I can at least get one if not two of the videos filmed at least. I'm slowly learning my way around the Movie Maker that came on my computer. I'm not overly worried about editing my videos so as of right now I'm not going to go out and buy video editing software or anything. What's on my computer will work well enough for now. :) Hopefully I can get it to work with me instead of fighting with me, haha!

Hope everyone is excited for the New Year! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment