Monday, December 27, 2010

And Christmas brings around another year's end...

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone's Christmas and holiday season was as amazing as it could be! I know for some people the season isn't over yet and there are still more endeavors to concur (such as I still have presents to exchange with friends and one more family event in January), but I hope the most of it was good! As much as I love Christmas, I'm always glad when it's over. Christmas sometimes just seems so....ominous.... I feel like each year the expectations for Christmas are higher...I dunno...anyway, moving on.

I will be posting another video soon! It's a short haul video. Nothing to do with Christmas, but I might try to do a Christmas haul video too...there's one thing I got that I really want to show everyone! It's my favorite gift this year! But back to my point...
This is going to be my first haul video. I'm interested to see how it will go over. I know I already explained my qualms with haul videos, but I myself like to watch them so I figure, why not try one. I already filmed it and just decided to film it really quick with my webcam on my computer so I'm not even sure the quality will be worth it for me to upload, but I also figured for my first haul video I wanted to see how it would go over before I spent a lot of time on it. At least half of the things in my video are from a thrift store and Plato's Closet, so I didn't spend much at all! :P It does concern me that one of the reasons I watch haul videos is to kind of find different things I might like and be able to go to those stores and possibly purchase them myself, but I also hate spending a lot of money on clothes and things so....oh well.

In other news....there isn't much. Spending as much time with friends that are in town for the holidays as possible. Got to listen to my parent's band play a couple days this last week which I loved! Other than that, Christmas was Christmas. Almost the same as it always has been for me. I'm pretty dang excited as well though for the poop ton (yes, poop ton) of yarn I got! My boyfriend's mom had a bunch of yarn she wasn't using anymore so she gave it to me! I cannot wait to try some of it! My next video will most likely be a knitting tutorial! I'm so excited to do those videos! :D

Also, I have some great videos from Christmas I might try to put up. At my boyfriend's mom's house, a few of them decided to play Sumo Ball. Don't ask, just watch the video when I put it up! It was definitely a good time!

I hope everyone has an amazing New Year's Eve and day!! 2010 is almost over so enjoy the last bits of it while you can!!! I am hoping to film a bit of stuff at the New Year's Eve party a gal friend and I are having so hopefully that will be a fun video to put up as well!

Take care everyone! Stay safe and keep watching for my next video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment