Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winter...Jamaica!!!

Life has been busy busy busy!!! Work and other things have just been keeping me occupied! After tomorrow I will have a lot more free time before I go on my trip to Jamaica so I'm hopefully going to film and edit 2-3 more videos and get them posted before I leave. I'm wanting to do at least one if not two more hair tutorials and maybe another makeup tutorial. I've been feeling like a bit of a chicken with my head cut off trying to make sure I have everything ready for the trip and making sure I won't be completely stressing and freaking out the day before we leave, haha! Things are going very smoothly so far so hopefully that continues throughout this week and through the trip! Fingers crossed!

I hope everyone is doing well and winter isn't completely freezing anyone out! And to anyone that has complained about winter without experiencing a North Dakota winter, go through one of our winters before you even start to complain! Haha! I had a booth at the bridal show this last Saturday for my scrapbooking company and when I walked outside after the show I couldn't believe how much snow had piled up on my car!!! But at least we are in the end half of winter, getting over the winter hump. Not much longer now! I'm also of course very excited that in 8 days I will be on the beach in a bikini with a drink and no worries for a whole week!!! It's very much needed!

Aside from that I have been going crazy trying to get the right outfits for my trip! As soon as I have completely decided I'm thinking about trying to do a video on how to "pack smart" for a trip when you don't want to overload yourself (which I tend to do) and how to pack the "correct" things for a trip so you aren't bringing things that are unnecessary. We will see if I get the chance to do that or not. Maybe my boyfriend will help me with it, we'll see. :P

Again I hope everyone is doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment