Monday, December 20, 2010

The Beginning

I've decided that I need a change in my life.


I've learned through my own observations that it seems more and more these days people have begun living vicariously through other people instead of doing things for themselves. Such as I've begun living vicariously through other people's YouTube videos. Therefore, along with this blog I'm going to start my own YouTube account and videos. Having never done anything like this before I have no idea where this will take me in my life, if it takes me anywhere at all. If not, well hey I tried! :P And if it does, then let the new adventures begin! 


I plan on writing more, getting back into painting, and simply working on bettering myself in the ways I see fit. I've come to one of the points in my life where I feel as though I'm almost in a rut. A rut to where I'm not doing the same thing every day, but my jobs are running together and I almost can't tell one day from the next. Christmas came so fast this year I can't believe it's only 5 days away! My one hope is that this blog and doing videos will help me branch out into some things and stop being so bored with my own life. I feel at points that I've almost just given up on trying to experience life and I'm just working on getting through each day and for me that's just being, not living. And I want to live! Maybe some of the things I end up doing won't be the best for me, but either way I plan on simply having a bunch of new experiences along the way!


I thought about waiting and doing this for my New Year's resolution, and then I realized I had been putting things off for far too long! So here it is! I'm thinking of it as my Christmas present to myself. :) 


I hope anyone that reads this simply reads it either to enjoy, or to inspire themselves to get up and do with their lives everything they've ever wanted to do! 


Here's to new beginnings without forgetting the amazing experiences that got me to where I am today!


A quick photo to commemorate the moment I decided to make this change. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment